Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Satan's Pit..

And I don't mean my office!

This is to comment on the brilliant episode of Doctor Who this Saturday - which took me to a new level and restored my faith. I meant to mention it earlier but the weather has clearly addled my brain! (No comment).

The sight of the Doctor falling into the unknown was scary indeed and when he finally came face to face with the Beast I was as far back in my seat as the room would allow and hidden by a cushion. The only pit fall (excuse the pun) was the squeaky Tennant voice...
Good to see a ex Casualty star sporting some symptoms as opposed to curing them huh! Evil Toby... what a voice! Shiver down the spine. But he got his just desserts - flung into a black hole by a bolt gun. Superb. The prefect entertainment post 90 mins of dross...

No comments: