Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Horoscopes..

My stars yesterday summed up my general mood...

You may get frustrated when you find that people who have taken shortcuts are gaining on your position, K. You believe that hard work is necessary in order to get where you need to go, and you aren't afraid to put in the blood and sweat that is necessary to be successful. You have planned well and you are right on track. Try not to get upset or jealous because of those who have taken the easy route. Even though it may seem that they are gaining on you, the truth is that you are light-years ahead.

And today's:
Today is an excellent day for you, K. You should be encouraged to take action in any sort of artistic realm. Cook yourself a scrumptious dinner and share it with a loved one. Give your heart a chance to speak and act on what it says. The feminine and masculine sides of your being are on the same page now, so take this opportunity to bring these two sides of your psyche into balance. You will find that you are a magnet for anything having to do with love and romance.

I do currently have a sense of affliation with the Big Brother contestants (oops - there was a confession I was holding on to until much later in the month!! Hoping the WC will cure me of the addiction I currently have) group dynamics changing. Stars shining elsewhere. Do I have mug written on my forehead? Or am not so much lonely as sick of the same old same old. Where the Sam Hills am I going?

I guess its always a rethink your life moment when you discover a mutual friend is in hospital on a life support machine having fallen down some stairs. It could've been me in January. It's all so tenuous. Makes you look at all your relationships differently. Who would I visit in hospital? Who would visit me?

So this blog is the current extent of my creative output. Writing mindless drivel to appease my frustrations. And reveal too much, to too many. Frankly its not enough. I need more stimulus....!!!!!!

Oh yes I bought jPod yesterday - and its BRILLIANT! I was laughing on the train last night and again on the tube this morning. Excellently well observed. Congratulations Douglas! Shame the book itself is the size of a breeze block!!

More photos of the ball have been circulating and there are some corkers - to be displayed at an appropriate interval.

And erm well yes. Ok rant over. ttfn

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always assumed that you were revealing nothing as this blog is completely fictitious and the work of Douglas Coupland.

Do you really exist then karoona?

Anonymous said...

Of course she exists - look at the photographs! You cannot fake that!

You do exist, don't you karoona?

Karoona said...

I am afraid to say that in some shape or form I do exist. Although I am sure there are philosophical types out there who would question the validity of existence. All I know is my gas bill is unpaid and I exist enough to be sent a red one...