Friday, June 23, 2006

Fixtures..

... my question/wish if I was on BB and in the diary room. How are England doing and what are the Gills fixtures for next season specifically first & last game and the ones over Xmas time?!?!

Well I am not in BB so I can say the answers I seek are here!

Unfortunately rumours abound that Jason Brown is off to Swansea City. Our one solid player and defender of the faith, and, lets face it, our player of the year allowed to leave... What let us down most last season when JB was out injured? - the lack of a proper replacement.... rotten. STAY JASON STAY!!!!

And while I am here - Go Ghana!! Good luck lads! And the Czechs out?! Well you drop P Berger what do you expect?

AND another thing why is ALEX DEAKIN no longer doing the weather on the 10pm news?! He is my one ray of sunshine of an evening. He's lovely... lives in Sutton apparently... 470 bus anyone??! :-) Ah he has been moved to BBCi, News 24 and Five Live - overnight and early morning - so he'll be free for lunch then. Mmmm.

No comments: