Wednesday, June 28, 2006

New stuff!

I have new swipe card and new imagery on said card!!! I look less alien now and bit more professional!!


And the counter starts here! Which as someone pointed out could be really depressing! hey ho - we'll see. As they say on the TV it's a numbers game!

The main news - erm there's no football today! So the last eight are decided.

Friday, 30 June 2006
Germany v Argentina, 16:00
Italy v Ukraine, 20:00

Saturday, 01 July 2006
Brazil v France, 20:00
England v Portugal, 16:00


Who's your money on?

My sweepstake hopes are all out so now the testy times of being an England fan truly kick in!

I'm supposed to be hot footing it back the parents this weekend - so I will be able to watch the game with my pater - hope mater has some earplugs. Always makes me chuckle, watching football with my Pops is the one time I can swear legitimately. Sort of! Bonding they call it!

No comments: