Friday, June 23, 2006

Mr Poll..

dishes out 3 yellow cards and ruins my chances of winning a sweepstake booby prize. He also ensures the Aussies proceed to the next round. Not sure why but I get a strange feeling about that. The Ashes in 90 minutes?! Did amuse me that the road to Temple Walkabout was heaving this evening at 6pm. Go Aussie Go.

Lack posts at the moment due to domestic issues I must sort - boiler fix, council tax incompetencies and the search for a new oven. Meanwhile work is tiring my brain. I'd rather be busy and stretched but I forget sometimes that I need to balance it with some me time. At least now I realise my value and whilst not a bride I am at least not a spare part of the wedding - rather the key half of the whole brain. Mind you after last night's fiasco I did wonder if I was actually a stool pigeon. But with my 'New Manager' 'BB' 'Roffey Park' skills I was able to get a positive outcome from a negative situation. Not sure said developer realised that this morning...

Hey ho.

ooh 'great' news story on BBC London ... US reckons a terrorist plot to wipe out Heathrow and Canary Wharf. deep joy. It's getting close to a year since 7/7. That's going to be a tough day.

Been walking very fast and listening to music over the last few days. No change there really. Just sometimes it's a deeper experience than others. Songs/albums which for me used to be a plaster to cover the sores when I was hurting the most. Funny listening to them now and get those really violent flashbacks. The total feeling of loneliness and sense of drowning and wishing I could make other people hear the song the way I heard it. The sound track to our lives. That said they are culling TOTP... who would have thought it... anyways my eyes are droopy and my expected hopes for my fun evening dashed once more. Oh well. What's meant is meant. The rest will follow.

2 comments:

Karoona said...

Kingsferry 2 - 2 Reliance

Karoona said...

I have been requested to point out I am A key half of THE brain! as opposed to being the THE key half of A brain