Saturday, June 03, 2006

June 2nd 2001

5 years ago today I met M Greene. Fitting then that I should bump into him this morning as I walked to the tube. He on his return from night work. I said hello. He ignored me and made to cross the road. By the time I got to work he had texted me to say it was a f-ing joke. Not sure I see the funny side of acting like a spoiled kid but there you go.

Strangely, though I write this as if I am upset - still tied to it/us, that is not how I feel. I feel sadden he feels that way and bemused that he still blames me for everything wrong in his life, oh and is still actually only worrying about himself...and all this sparks from me not being in London on Sunday.

Anyway spandex tights ahoy - I am out for a bop tonight in a proper dress and with people I can have a proper conversation with. The do will follow as an entry shortly! You know I could've gone to see Gary Numan tonight...!!

3 comments:

Karoona said...

Been pondering this a lot all weekend. Missed call yesterday. And the stirring reminders of all the chnaces I gave him. But with no contact with anyone bar the radio today I do have to ask myself - do I enjoy my loneliness?

Anonymous said...

Although I never really had the chance to be lonely while I was alone (although I enjoyed the solitude for a while), being lonely because you are alone is preferable to feeling lonely while you're actually living with someone. If that makes sense.

Karoona said...

Whilst that all makes perfect sense (thank you as ever for your perceptiveness) I can't stop beating myself up at the moment. Its like this time last year all over again. Just when I think I am coming good a series of events conspire to pull me back down. I am sure it will pass - but to do so I need to stay strong and keep moving... and telling myself I am alright really!