Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Kingsferry Coaches

I have a new mental game when I walk along Embankment - spot the Kingsferry coach. These are who we travel with when we go on our away days with the Gills (no news on Jason yet, for those of you concerned!). Tonight was poor - only saw one - so only one away game to ponder.. any one but Bristol! The other day I saw four PLUS the silver VIP coach! Where are the lads?!

Not many flags today - or maybe I am now immune.

There's a prog on at the mo called Big Spenders... one girl has got into 90 grand of debt and her mum shrugs and says Oh well - sure she'll sort it. All she needs is to find herself a nice young man. And lets hope he is rich. STOP RIGHT THERE WOMAN!!! When did strong women who can spend that sort of cash suddenly need a bloke to bail them out?! Cripes - she made her bed - let her lie on it. ITV - what's that all about then? Ok I am a channel snob. Except C4 for Green Wing, (And BB - how uncool), I never touch the ad channels....

But the one advert I do like - Pizza Hut and Michael Owen - I am a true football supporter!! I bid you farewell.

1 comment:

Karoona said...

Kingsferry 4 - 2 Reliance (7/6/06)
Bonus points for 2 KF doubledeckers!