Thursday, July 06, 2006

Yawn!

Wed July 5th
tiring weather... (my eyes ache)
new pc @ work ... (at last faster emailling!)
pasta for lunch....(relaxed and awakened by company and pasta)
communications with people with whom I have not spoken to for some time....(bliss - felt top banana)
mental BB night...(my GAWD! how cruel)
seeing ex on the way to tube....(in rather sexy three quarter length trouser... cease this temptation)
emailing some Aussie bloke who left a message @ Yahoo Personals.....(why do I attract 40+ people?!)
talking to a guy met through Soul Mates many years ago whom at the time I really adored...(ok I still really care about him)

I confess I came home and wrote in my sizeable purple book. No tv, no pc, just me on the floor, my MP3 blaring out some tunes into my ear - bit of Fuel; Lloyd Cole. I couldn't write here the thoughts going on in my head. It was all too random and all too personal and all too in many ways desirous.. so these are just a taster really. But good to have a day of feeling touched by other people's thoughts...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just to confirm to regular commenters on this blog that a bidding war is on between three major publishing houses for the rights to the contents of the "sizable purple diary" and that "desirious" is not recognised as a word by dictionary.com.

Which is probably just as well.

Anonymous said...

slip into your room / just to read your diary / it was just to see / just to see / all the things I knew you'd written about me