Tuesday, July 25, 2006

We're doomed..

I have been having dreams, nay, nightmares about the heat. Fearing that if it continues like this for future years I will be boiled alive. Face it Britain especially the South just can't cope. We're on a thin line at the moment... water still coming from taps and electricity still in the home. But imagine longer droughts.. black outs and this endless oppressive heat.

It seems as if I may have many valid reasons for thinking this.. the answers are coming from space

Good to know my donation to my old Uni is going towards interesting and light hearted things then. Sure helped cheer me up I can tell you...

Meanwhile in the US, places like LA and Sacramento are experiencing temperatures akin to Death Valley. Having been to DV and spent soem time in Sacramento I can assure you the one pleasure in the valley is feeling the sea breezes finally coming in via the river and over the coastal range. Been thinking about my trip to Ca. quite a lot this week... it relates me back to my unfinished novel and places I have seen and feelings I have had... but more of that soon...

No comments: