Friday, July 14, 2006

Feel better today...

.. a good 3 course feed at Pizza Express seems to have upped my sugar levels. That and catching up with Baggy for the first time in a few months. She always speaks so much sense! We were comparing the size of city moths as against country ones. Country ones sound gigantic! Eek.

I also feel a million dollars in my 50 quid suit from Next - it rocks!

The sun is out, Friday, pay day tomorrow..! Hooray...

Hey ho - interviewing people now - best foot forward!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I think we both talk the same kind of sense m'dear. You always remind me that there are some sensible (ish) people left on this planet.

T'was good to see a bit more of the old Karoon ;)

A light as bright as you can only live in someone else's shadow for so long....

Karoona said...

Cheers Anon!!! :-)

I do try and be sensible tho I do suffer deranged moments! They are fewer than 10 years ago though (I hope!)

Currently any shade will be gratefully used - but you're right.. no more hiding in shadows!