Thursday, July 13, 2006

Fans...

Typical. Now the hottest spell is over, the office has been invaded by fans. One each, by the looks of it. Could be the good underlying theme for a Doctor Who episode. And today - I've had to put me cardigan back on. SO no need of new fan. Yet. Mind you I think that's cos I am coming down with something. Had a very unpleasant dizzy spell last night before I went to bed. Racing heart. Inability to focus or stand up straight. It dawned on me that if something happened to me over night the only way people would realise was when I failed to phone into work - or indeed turn up. Thus my sleep was erratic as even horizontal I felt dizzy so I wanted to cling onto to awakeness to ensure I was ok. Well I did survive and am in work but have been told by several that I look deflated/under the weather. Not helped by 2 independent voices telling me I smoke too much and should quit. Deep down this I do know. Not sure if funny turn caused by slightly out of date yoghurt I ate, or lack of fatty foods all day or indeed breathing in fly, wasp and moth killer last night after fumigating flat. (I have a moth problem. They were driving me mad. This morning I had several (20+) dead moths to sweep up. So now I think I had a moth problem!)

Have eaten a substantial lunch - but feel dog tired and in need of a proper 8 hours kip.. and maybe not an 8 mile hike this evening.

Otherwise the test series has started and England are really on top form !?!?! 118-3 at lunch. It could be a short test match!

Wonder when the sun will come back out and warm my tired limbs?

No comments: