Sunday, July 09, 2006

match.com

do you know how many choices of dating option (newspaper/website/events) there are?

Well let me tell you not all are what they seem. Some are how shall we say this, erm, leave VERY little to the imagination. So not willing to take and upload pictures of my appendages I sought ideas elsehwere. There are the free sites (ok I have had ltd success via lycos). And there are the payment sites. I tried Yahoo! Personals and had NO joy there. Not one git answered any of my emails and frankly I wondered what I was paying for. Not even a hangover. So tonight I have properly activated my Match.com a/c. My previous one was started a year ago and 666 people have viewed my profile as of today. Foolishly I have set up a new profile. More in keeping with the new me. Whoever that is?!

No doubt updates as appropriate. Strange cos last night when I toyed with it I decided it was a wasted pathway - easy to deceive on line. So I was supposed to be booking a speed dating spot. Think I will do that too - I somehow feel that a 2 min face to face will give me a more instinctual idea about someone. Then again Thesp felt right after the 2nd email. How wrong you can be! Will seek one out for sure and see how it goes.

No comments: