Friday, July 28, 2006

Fruit Loops

This is a warning to all (and a post especially for those who wanted to be able to see what I would write)

I was a tad late this morning - by about 5 minutes.

Last night when I got home after a very sedate 2 pints of bitter shandy and a good old catch up with Lisa I was a tad peckish. So I cruised the fridge. Ah a tub of muller rice and some stewed strawbs/rasps/blackcurrants. Lovely. I scoffed the lot whilst watching BB and the 5 in the prison.

It must have been a larger quantity of stewed fruit than I realised. It certainly razzled up the bowel movements this morning. As I took my keys and prepared to leave the threshold I realised that my journey maybe a too longer a stint without access to a toilet. So seconds away round 2 and then off to work. Hence my 5 min lateness.

I have to say that this evening's BB has just revealed the materialists and the thinkers.. all ties in with me re-reading Lord of the Flies too...

No comments: