Saturday, July 15, 2006

Who stole the scones?! OR Scone Missing!!!!

Okay kids - own up? Who purloined my dad's cool bag? The one with the cheese scones and rolls in? Come on - own up? My now crestfallen and devastated father is now living on tinned beans...


and apricots... cold of course.

Anyway the sound of fast jets cheered me further today! Yes today was a good day... new commenter on blog always welcome and had a call from an old BT chum. Very pleasant! All this after a tops evening. Who needs match when life can be just as hectic as a singleton?!

Wish I was here though - in the sun and drowning in loud jet noise!




Oh and Nikki was evicted. Which despite my loathing of her for most of the time she was there I felt a bit sorry for her - and wonder who will provide the entertainment now?

Til tomorrow - its gonna be a scorcher Tiger!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

surely you should have entitled this post "Scone missing".

Hahahahaahahaha

Hahahahahaahahah

That was a good one.