Thursday, July 20, 2006

Pressure points...

according to sign the things we constantly beat ourselves up about are....

Capricorn (ie me) Not being far enough up the career ladder
Aquarius - Feeling ordinary
Pisces - Not being glam enough
Aries - Not doing enough
Taurus - Not earning enough
Gemini - Saying the wrong thing
Cancer - Feeling misunderstood
Leo - Lacking creativity
Virgo - Not being helpful enough
Libra - Being unpopular
Scorpio - Feeling powerless
Sagi - Lacking excitement in their life...

well next time the thought enters your head and makes you fret - you can tell me its all bunkum...

...must find out Mr Bale's sign... prep for date!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is very wrong. I am a Taurus and the only thinkg I beat myself up about is asking Gina to go out with me, when in fact it later transpired that Christine would have said yes if asked.

Oh and always using "allegory" when I mean "analogy".

Karoona said...

I am a Capricorn and I beat myself up thinking should I ask 40p man to go out with me? when I know thesp might, as would Aladdin Sane... and then i beat myself up cos I didn't ask any and assumed that actually none of them even faintly liked me...