Saturday, July 22, 2006

Fri-Sat

Wooh what a day. Work was good today - I achieved things - despite the raving 31 degree heat all day.

I could rant about the increase in electricity being used to run mobile air con units but I sense I would be bashing my head against a brick wall and it's too humid to do that. The regulatory after work pint to deconstruct and assess the week's progress - then a walk and tube home for BB. I had a feeling Jayne would go (to make sure I texted - hound me now!) and she did..and now its 12.15am Saturday - so I can officially now go to bed (the flat is its usual oasis of coolness) and let the next 47 hours and 15 minutes pass me by without having to catch any form of public transport!! Aah the bliss!! I do so enjoy this relaxing evening.... tomorrow I will update the Walking Blog!!

Sweet dreams all! Use those 20p's wisely!


No comments: