Friday, September 15, 2006

Wow!

It was good...

As I walked to Bank tube with my ruck sack of nearly purchased books - this guy walking towards me caught my eye. I thought Oh no another drunken Londoner... but no - he looked at me smiled and as we passed said 'Hey, great outfit!' ... I said Hey thanks, smiled carried on walking and thought of my earlier posting - yes I did get a spring in my step but better still I realised I wasn't alone in my desire to share some good vibes for a change. So whoever you were Mister - THANK YOU!

What WERE the chances of that ever happening? Let alone today? Straight after I'd posted a thought I had been having for weeks..... ?!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so tonight you will bump into a goat?

Karoona said...

well technically that should have happened last night... if the premise is the same as with 'Great Look!'

Anonymous said...

i have an anecdote about the "Great Look" approach but not sure I can share it with cyberspace as it is a bit Abby Lee-ish.

There is a Great St. Bernard on the Met line most nights but goats are less common.