Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Busy..

hence no posts.

And those I have penned have been lost when I try to publish. So a potted version of my recent 'lost post'.

Spooks. Why was it grey weather wise on the bridge when Adam and Ros met? It was sunny in town?
Men - why walk with a hand in your pocket?
Dr S - I was discussing how brillant being in Bristol with you had been. Pity the weekend was a no goer - been good to catch up.
Trip to Australia. Excited. Apprehensive - leaving work in its current aura/London/ 24 hour flight.
PC - took all my time yesterday.
Ripped cd's.
Went to bed at 1am yesterday, if I rewrote my original post for today then would be doing so again tonight.
Going to save this as a draft... BRB

Big four Prem teams - erm 2 goals between them.
David and Sophie (voice of Vicar Janet) to song before Sam seduces Ruth.
ooh Christian Bale on FIlm 2006. AND David Bowie!!! I say.

No comments: