Monday, September 04, 2006

Dates

As a brief update to dating...
Date #1 -- see previous pastings. Now back in Cornwall. Nice eyes but short.
Date #2 -- shelved on the basis of a phonecall. I believe you can tell a lot about a person by their voice. I heard enough.
Date #3 -- took place @ a pub in Clapham Sth today. He was shorter than Date #1 and the date lasted less time. So obvious was it an 'internet date' that even the fellow drinkers in the beer garden were commenting to each other about how lacking in spark we were. Oh well.

Cilla you need not buy a hat and I shall be hibernating from my seach for the next 2 months...I fear I have issues I need to resolve and bascially my heart isn't it - nor do I have a sense of excitement about any of it. Timing is all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try figs they may be taller and more interesting!!!!!!

Karoona said...

Oh ha.. would that be whilst I am stacking shelves to keep me company on it!!???

Anonymous said...

Stacking dates and figs would only be seasonal work ie Christmas!! (wash my mouth out)- maybe the rest of the time you could keep the shelves stacked with Oatibix - then you would get to see first hand who this Baron Shelf is?? Maybe you won't need dates or figs!!