Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Need a laugh?

Then come to Coram Fields tomorrow evening and see me 'try' and 'play' football!?

Yes the annual works 6-a-side is on and each team must include a female player... sadly for our team that means - me, me and me... What I have failed to tell the guys is that I get quite aggressive when I play football (take after me Dad) and I also haven't run for any length of time since I was 13 years old.

I suspect I may be more use to the team dressed in a fursuit and being the mascot - wooing the fans and turning the event into something out of 'It's a Knock Out'. I will try and get someone to take some piccies so you can at least have an online laugh - perhaps make it pay per view. Well it worked for Sky...

Wish me luck - I sense my smoking days are about to catch up with me and worse the lads are not going to appreciate me doing so when I should be in the penalty box scoring (girls score a goal = 2 goals. I think our captain has plans to just stand me on the penalty spot and then play pin ball with me - I mean with an @rse my size something should deflect off and in surely?!).

You never know I may surprise myself and then GFC will have to sign me up....

No comments: