Saturday, September 30, 2006

My brain

hurts. My head aches. My neck aches and whether it was a dodgy Pret yoghurt or just the opressive heat and general stress throwing up the contents of my entire stomach at 3am this morning was not overly pleasant. I have therefore spent all day in bed sleeping. Trying to settle stomach and head. The head is still throbbing - something it has been on and off all week.

The radio has been my friend, not that I was conscious for most of the day. Now I am just aware that I have Monday even more high pressured. Getting all my work things sorted. As for now going to brave some food and then thinkg about tidying up flat/doing washing and generally getting myself in some sort of order so that tomorrow I can start making piles of things to take.

Mum and Dad landed ok - if a day earlier than they had led my brother to believe. Oops.

No comments: