Thursday, August 03, 2006

Gone fishing!

This is a quick jot to kill a few minutes before going to do battle with the tube. So the longer I leave it the better. Yes it has at least cooled down and I can walk fast again - but don;t fancy it with a laptop in tow - more of that later....
Lack of blogging down entirely to my exciting and packed life!!!! Seriously I have been a tad busy with the odd social gathering - however I am intending to rectify this later this evening. There is a fair bit of news... all good and all of which has given me a huge buzz this week.. and it's only Wednesday! So for now my friends - keep :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hurrah for good news!

A big bird tells me you're keen to sample some cream teas very soon :P

Karoona said...

Yes! The question is will be Cornish or Devonish!?!?

All will be revealed when we are all in aroom with a glass of red!! Looking forward to it Miss Baggy!

Anonymous said...

We can try one of each if we build our own.....