Monday, August 21, 2006

Keep Kent Green...

...give everyone a caravan!!

This caught my eye as I was looking on the Beeb website to see how the test match finished...

I guess I should elaborate. I spent the weekend in Kent - both the green part and the grey part. Footie has been discussed. But Sunday was spent walking along the beach at Herne Bay - which to get to is through is via the greenery of Kent. The oast houses and poly tunnels. The sky blue and the sea on the horizon. Just looking out of my parents lounge into the garden. Its all green and pleasant.

I had a tops weekend really. Really relaxing. I didn't really have to think too much. Ma and Pa just took care of me. I in turn appreciate their company and especially the bonus of my mum having a tea time fiasco and causing me to laugh so hard I was in tears. How dad kept his poise and a straight face I do not know! Have a virtual hug the pair of you. It all gives me a warm fuzzy glow. Home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its good when people make you laugh supposed to be the best tonic there is - one aims to please - didn't even have a trial run - perhaps aim for the window next time!! It's all a bit corny really!! Ha ha