Tuesday, August 22, 2006

My body clock

is not happy at the moment.

I ache all over. I have just eaten as much fruit and veg as my stomach could bear and now I want to sleep for a week.... I am moody swinger from Hades. I had to physically count to 10 in Sava Centre. I just get periods of time when I can't be bothered/lose sight of what is important in life. There are not enough hours in my day and I wish I could meet someone who I can share some of the load with... but experience teaches me that even that won't make me happy... Am I trying to do too much?

I have got this wish at the moment to pack my bags and disappear for a month... no hassles. No bills. No public transport. No washing. Cooking. Cleaning. Just me a note book and a camera...

I'm sure some r n r will help.
To all those I may snap at on the way or worse ignore - please either ignore too or slap me.

No comments: