Thursday, August 03, 2006

Paris Ahoy!

Tomorrow morning I am off to Paris to seal the deal on a project I've been working on for the last 4 years - well ok this meeting is about the last 4 months and our application of the new Software Development Lifecycle. A project which has got energy and enthusiasm back into the bones. So Eurostar tickets, passport (JUST!!) and some spends and a night in a Hotel...

The saga of the passport? Well in order to pick up my Gills season ticket I gave my dad my passport on Sunday so he could pick it up for me. Which would have been fine except clearly I need it to get across the Channel tomorrow...!! So after a hot sweat and some choice words we opted not to use the postal service and instead a friend of a friend met me at Vic Stn yesterday and passport was once more mine! That and Dad successfully got my Season Ticket.. it doesn't take much to keep me happy!! More news on the away day very soon!

No comments: