Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Brighton 1 - Gillingham 0

And so the bubble bursts.

Mind you after the c*** day I had at work I cannot say I am surprised. Suspended Northern Line made me late. I then spent all morning dealing with support calls, feeling totally unsupported. Keep smiling I told myself. Raging. My own work drifting off into the apres noon.

Thankfully a solid pasta lunch and 4 wickets in the cricket bouyed me up to get through the afternoon. Just. It dawned on me that the only reason I like my job is the people. Well some of them. Most of them are out of office. Except for the GeeMeister. Got home at 8.15pm. Joy. Think the walk did me good.

Big Brother - what the devil. No real surprise to see the plastics back. Let the fireworks begin.

And then the Gills lost.
Brighton 1 - 0 Gillingham
J Robinson 66
Bookings:D Hammond 46 Bookings:K Jack 66



All in all another spanking Tuesday! Oh and its a full moon tomorrow - so we all know what that means.

hey ho at least I am all booked up and ready for my weekend in Exeter! Mmmm clotted cream!

Au revoir mon aimee.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

surely "mes amis"?

You are not that unpopular are you? I see you tracked mozzquito down - "interesting" posting going on there!

Will your's become a book like Abby Lee's has?