Wednesday, May 24, 2006

White Rabbits...

are there any in Hollywood films? Do they class as glamour? Roger Rabbit? Or does it relate to a Carnival theme - or should I stick with my full length cerise dress that I have already purchased for the Summer Party? These are but a few of the thoughts racing through my brain right now. Well with the choices on TV tonight being Crimewatch...Big Brother or Behind the Scenes with David Beckham mean my random thoughts are perhaps slightly more interesting. Well to me anyway!

Busy day in the office today - Team System and getting stuck in with my project teams. The side of my job that I enjoy. Steep learning curves but with each new step I feel we are making progress.

Bumped into Mr G this morning - him on his way home and me on my way to work. I keep trying to imagine what that situation would be like if we were still living together and I have to say - the inner joy I get when I realise that when I get in my house will be as I left it fills me. He couldn't look me in the eye though and I was very restrained bearing in mind the insecurity and anger I felt last Wednesday.

Had some weird text messages yesterday. And some very enjoybale ones! I am being distracted by people and ideas. Which is not a bad thing. Reckon the spring time sun shine has this affect on people. Thoughts turn to intimate pleasures. Now I must confess, a hug and a kiss would be lovely right now!

My brother was also in touch last night with some news about his English mates and the great possibility that they may not be able to go to Oz for his wedding. It's all very deflating. At this rate I may well end up being best man! It is one of those dilemma's when friends need to travel further than the Bristol Travelodge. I am sure that come the day it will be great - those that want to be there will be and will have a ball. I intend to!

Right well there must be something on BBC 7 I need to listen too!

No comments: