Thursday, May 11, 2006

Day Three in the House..

..sorry this is late chaps but last night spent watching the final of the Apprentice! Myself and a colleague found a TV room and squirmed along with the rest of the audience.

The highlight of yesterday was realising I was a distant leader more than a nearby one. That leadership is not a bad thing and that if I am honest I would rather lead than manage... oops. Also had a great session on organisational politics.. Which are you - a fox, sheep, donkey or an owl. I recognise now I need to move from being a bit of a sheep and get fully stuck into to being an Owl.. yes people I am at Animal Farm!

Not really. Went for a walk last night - much needed. Now I am struggling to cope without Five Live and my daily book reading and music listening. All in all though the day was a huge confidence boost... pity Michelle won.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are definitely a fox... no two ways about it.

Karoona said...

'Foxy' surely?

Anonymous said...

hmmm...

Karoona said...

could I be a cat instead?! its on my mind atm.

Anonymous said...

that might suit you...

Karoona said...

i know that it already does!!!

Anonymous said...

another mask then? but one that reveals the true you...interesting...

Karoona said...

it is interesting and also in some ways very liberating