Thursday, May 11, 2006

Day Four in the House - luncheon..

This afternoon it is 'motivation'.. right now it is going to have to be very good. The sun is shining. There is a pool I haven't even sniffed at yet and well the greenery and blue skies have been hugely relaxing. Plenty of space and time out to really think about myself positively. However this morning my brain felt like cotton wool.. maybe all this being nice to people I'll never see again it starting to hurt. Funny how age makes people respond differently. For those of you curious there is no totty on the course and whilst it is predominantly male there's a really diverse mix within that. All great people. Nothing to dislike or maybe even like that much about them until you dig a bit deeper. Glad I still feel moderately comfortable. But I am now aching for my comfie bed!! Aaah those pillows bliss. The ones here - hell...
Good session this morning about managing upwards and in the same breath conflict... somehow very suitable for me to discuss. Came out of conflict feeling very happy that I had subconsciously learnt the lessons. As for managing the manager... yes well watch this space! Hopefully be back later to complete the day and this evening I intend to take some pictures of the venue. It is very pleasant. And for a city girl a real contrast!




No comments: