Wednesday, May 17, 2006

The Wag



Me @ The Wag (colour black - length short)

The Wag - a truly brillant night club - which is now an O'Neills pub (GRR) - on Wardour Street. The date 11 September 1998 - just before I left for Bristol and my studies in Barrister type things! Me and the BT crew had been out at the Litten Tree, Old Street and then to a bar called Burlington Bertie's on Shaftesbury Avenue - and then onto the club. My brother kept falling out of the fire doors and people who I thought would go home early, did not! We partied! A great night, no doubt followed up by a daring night bus ride home!! I think I was a hit with the DJ that night.. The Wag was a legendary place to go for a decent night of dancing to music you liked - 80's and Indie. I loved it and still rue the day it shut. From myself and all my friends who loved it as much as I - we salute you The Wag.

No comments: