Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Day One in the House...

... well after a horrendous tube and train journey not helped by wet weather - I made it here in one piece. The cabbie was a happy Arsenal fan which further dampened the morning. The room is nice. But no Radio Five - or DAB aaarrggghhh - what am I going to do?! I am now pacing the floor awaiting dinner...the group are fairly diverse but all in all ok! The sun is now out and the big debate is - bar or pool... bar or pool... bar or pool?!?! And the other big question - where does one buy more ciggies (sorry all - I know I must give up) as the venue is in the middle of nowhere!! Myers Briggs ce soir and we have to keep a work/learn diary - so I best keep those thoughts to that piece of paper not this one. Also this venue has military protection of some sort cos no-one is able to get a mobile phone signal... hey ho - could be good fodder for the observing me!

Apologies these entries are coming via email so may look a bit weird! Will tidy them up on my return!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I cannot wait to find out if it was the bar or the pool - I assume a body of water rather than the game? Be wary of Myers Briggs - Jung filtered through post-war US behaviourism was never going to be a good idea. Keep observing and recording!