Friday, May 26, 2006

Eng-er-land

Erm lost this evening. 1-2 to Belarus.. and on the way took out goalie Green. Not great news for NCFC fans.

I am here after a few white wines in the pub. I managed to leave work at 6ish and not gone 7 as has been the story for the last 3 nights. Today is an annivesary. Obviously of Liverpool winning the Champions League. What a night that was a year ago. And here is also the spot to say Happy Birthday John - may the Swans glide with grace into the Championship on Saturday.

I have finished my latest read this evening. And it hurt. I was totally absorbed by Henry and Clare. Made me think of how old I was when my Dad/Mum were a certain age. Really odd realising I was only 7 when my dad was 40...

Had a tops VM today - seems as though my Saturday could be rather fun. And you know what I wnat it to be. Cos it can be. I just need to stop recoiling and start rejoicing. Ignore the cynics. I have enough of my own without anymore. If I trip and fall i do so alone.

And the rest of weekend in Kent relaxing! Beautiful fish n chips here I come! I also bit the bullet and called ex. Well it's Thursday and I miss music night despite my innate hatred of it at times in the past. Or maybe I miss Bruce. Nah. I miss my sense of community no matter how shallow. Went passed the pub on the bus yesterday. Its a really odd feeling. Ok white wine makes me this way. Oh David Ginola on ITV ... oh NO where has his hair gone?!?!? He is as grey as me!!!

And so with Horlicks in hand I bid you good night - my tension headache gone and enough spirit inside me to sleep soundly. Which is good as I have a real slapper of a day tomorrow.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you get my post about Mrs Thatcher and the Premiership?

Karoona said...

Post or comment?!