Thursday, November 29, 2007

Wednesday - reprise

Today I had a video conference.
An early lunch.
Got a 'thanks mate' text from Sparky.
I survived dull meeting. In fact even injected some humour to make it more worthwhile for the other participants.
I read a book about sharepoint.
I had a positive meeting which allowed me to be constructive. But this was not approved by the First Man. I, me, need to feel I am earning my pay. This meeting gave me that.
Anyway he had lunch with AKA and talked Belbin.
Sorted summary sheets for tomorrow.
Left work.
Walked like the angry person I fear I am turning into. Watched Chinook flying along Thames in the dark. Threaded through party goers on Embankment.
Got tube, made mistake of flicking to end of book to see how many pages and read the note to readers.
Not sure now if I will finish 'Operation Shylock'. It's a sham.
Got text from Lord DM who has had a dull week in Devon.
Spoke to my landlord. Yes my ear plugs are great.
Texted Mazza. Still laughing after last week's shopping trip. Off to Manston tomorrow.
Spoke to my oldest friend and shared experience and advice. The motto we shall preach - 'I am at my prime so going to make the most of the next 5 years'. (yup - between 35 to 40 - looking better than did in my 20's gonna go for some fun and satisfying those old needs). So yes love 'em & leave 'em seems to be the key. No more emotional heartache. Strength in endeavour.
Sunk 3 glasses of agreeable red. Red cheeked and cheeky.
Watched 'How to look good Naked'. Always makes me laugh as the average bloke ain't exactly Brad Pitt when undressed. Looking good naked it is in the head... I always do - until someone is watching!
Heroes.
Dye hair?
Bed?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it wasn't just Belbin...

Anonymous said...

Re "operation Shylock" comment - I think that is the point.

Karoona said...

NOT just Belbin?! Did you talk about someone/thing else too?!?!

Oh dear. Have I missed the point then?! Or predicted it?!