Thursday, May 06, 2010

Yesterday

Some chap walked passed me outside work and asked if he was going the right way to Mile End.. of course he was.. but from here Mile End is a bit of a trek...
I said Yes Mate - you are, but its a longish walk (well not everyone goes at Karoona pace/distance) Unperturbed he put his head down and said not a problem..and off he scuttled. I wonder if he got there? Or when?
This was akin to the morning conversation with the city gent who wanted to know how a wet latte was different - I advised it had less froth, more milk and cost the same as a normal latte. A convert!
Once completing my mission with Elephant Parades I assisted a lady who once out of a taxi then fell backwards over the kerb outside of Waterloo. She was a little embarassed but its even worse when everyone just keeps walking by..
Then I got home - settled in for Enders, Holby and the rather good Luther - I do like an intense crime fighting detective show set in London.
Oh yes.

No comments: