Monday, May 17, 2010

Internet searches

So this afternoon following installation of Microsoft Office I decided to see what search results I would get for 'Fun in London'... let's face it - it is supposed the capital city to be seen in... even for those of us hiding behind a laptop! The first lot of links are to the tourist hot spots. Most of which I have ventured to in my 10 year tenure in this fair city... Then restaurants. And after my Saturday last weekend I must soon start my quest for a nice little Italian (place to eat) just round the corner to impress my chum Baggy next time she visits!
Followed by Family Fun. Mm. Not much chance of that with me right now.
So my immediate click was on - Going Underground. As someone who has the fortune to travel via the Northern Line most days it had to be worth a look... which led me to the daily updated Blog...not that it has been updated today. But I can forgive that - after all I don't write everyday!
Then I reassessed the list - culture for free... and he hem fun for swinging adults.Don't I have to first be in a relationship to then seek out a swing? Oh well save that for another era maybe.
Then some beery fun which may prove a good source of inspiration and cakes for fun... mmm pity it has to have wedding cakes as the answer for cakes for fun... hey ho.
That then led me to search for speed dating events - I had suggested it to a friend at work...oh my Lord... how many dating sites are there in the universe?! Well so many that it has its own comparison site.. Compare the Meerkat.com or something similar...which proves if nothing else there a lot of equally lonely people out in the ether...not sure if that makes me feel better or not!
Searchin'.. lookin' for love. Well fun actually! TTFN

No comments: