Monday, May 24, 2010

8.15 already

I had great plans for today... to type of my farewell wander Friday pm (yes finally braced London Bridge Stn). Of sending bunches of joy to my loved ones friends/family over the weekend. Of the magnificent walk from Wimbledon to Richmond yesterday. Of feeling OK. But then Sunday kicked in and I lost the will to fight once more. So yet more fretting and re-living. When will it end? I guess when I move on.
Been having weird dreams about people from my past and people in my working periphery.
Spent most of the week just gone out drinking. Mixing with other people to be fair. But Sunday always ends up a solitary affair.
Did watch the MotoGP - which probably sparked the other stuff - I was fine on my 4 mile early morning stomp - The Archers keeping me satisfied. And why oh why does everyone seems to have the text message alert that I allocated to his messages. The ones I no longer get but still crave? Agh. Even the next door neighbours...
Well the Gills have a new manager and I have an intriguing day ahead tomorrow. There was talk of ascending St Paul's tomorrow at lunch if the weather is OK. And it will be my last week in 65... mm. A new chapter perhaps...
So now like a saddo that I am I shall check my horrorscopes for the week.. LOL.

No comments: