Friday, May 07, 2010

Time for change

Man there is something really good about clearing up the work space around you. My drawers had notes in that were as old as the last time we had a General Election. So with drawers complete I can move on to Project folders which lets face it are everywhere. Two cupboards worth, a filing cabinet and then there are the ones on the window sill.
Not sure if this is in prep for moving office (again) or prep for something more fundamental. Either way there is a great sense of de-clutter. I like it.
As for the Election - so Tory boys not as popular as you thought...couldn't even manage a straight forward victory....
What it means for the country though worries me. Economy... jobs... world peace.
But it means that much like the FA Premiership it's not over until the fat lady sings... not that I care too much about the Premiership...BUT I do care about League One on tomorrow. Sadly unable to get hold of a ticket I will be pacing the floor and listening to Internet radio.. Hartlepool were deducted points which makes it more interesting in the bottom places.. but they are to appeal so they may get points back. Nothing is certain until 5pm tomorrow.
Come on Gills... finally get an away win!! Please!!

No comments: