Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Blue Monday

Just the sky to be honest... been a lovely day again. Temperature due to drop tomorrow. I have had a full on day. Morning strategy meeting. Lunch - ascend St Pauls. More meetings. A meeting with my Director. And then 6.15pm in a refreshing swimming pool for my 40 lengths. No singing this time - even though I did tell the life guard it had been restful last week. Shame. It is noce to get changed and not need 30 layers on! In fact today was my first day without a vest... suspect it will need be back on tomorrow.
Pasta and pesto for my tea.. feel slightly pink and ready for a good kip .... even more meetings tomorrow and my first experience in the new office building.. wooh!

Ooh and my match profile so popular today that they stopped sending me notification emails. LOL. Count how many oh yeah 3 views and you are popular... shame they never leave a message huh! Not logging on to the site until at least Wednesday though.. I'm way too busy!! LOL.
Oh yes and I must go via Trafalgar Sq en route home tomorrow to take some pix of the new installation on the plinth! It looks rather good...

No comments: