Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Internet Shopping...

I am starting to lose faith.
I ordered some flowers for Mother's Day - last Thursday. My Mum still has not received them.
I have emailed Interflora and tried calling them two days on the trot. WHY oh WHY claim to be able to deliver on high profile days when they cannot - it's my Dad's late mobile phone Christmas present all over again. We, the consumers, need to rebel - except they NEVER answer their optimistically named 'Helpline' nor respond to their 'enquiry' emails.
SO consumer - forget using online Interflora - it's twice they have done this to me. Anyone would think Kent was an out of bound part of the country...
So sorry Mum - the thought was there but the action was not... I am fuming. I could have walked there and back by now - would have been quicker and more reliable... love ya all the same x

3 comments:

Karoona said...

Finally got through at 8.01am this morning - demanded a refund. The lack of remorse miffed me.
What is it with consumer services in this country??

Or lack of should I say?!

Anonymous said...

No worries - the fact you actually thought to do something was special - but then you are special xx Thank you

Karoona said...

I have had some faith restored in customer service following a phonecall from the camera shop who were very helpful in discussing a camera I had purchased for Pops. So its not all big bad dark clouds in Internet purchase land....