Monday, March 31, 2008

Forward March

As the curse of Southeastern Railways leaves me, the curse of British Summer Time arrives to replace it. I set my clocks forward pre-bed (having caught up with the last Ashes to Ashes - bit emotional I felt) - but somehow I still spent the whole of Sunday thinking I was catching up having lost an hour!

Walk - sunshine, blue sky and very low 747's over Wimbledon. Via shop for a paper and some veg for a ragout. Washing. Ironing. Fresh sheets and fresh face. The light lasting until nearly 8pm - bliss.

My relaxation when dusk came and I'd run out of steam - the new Big Brother - 'Tigers - Spy in the Jungle '- with Elephant cam's and log cams and trunk cams. What next?!?! Tops TV though!

The wild animals seeing their reflection - no doubt this will be an issue in years to come.. delinquent animals in Indian reserve...

'He Kills Coppers' - well sort of I was more engrossed in my crossword and then 'Mad Men' - which seems to have slowed...bed. LOUD radio and earplugs cos the uppers were listening to something rather loud.

No comments: