Wednesday, March 12, 2008

12th March

National No Smoking Day - hooray! I am already there - in fact it will be DAY 74 for me!
So I am now officially a non smoker
- practically tee total and, erm, basically dull.
Not even a saucy photo for a over 2 months...
and then I am asked where am I going for my holiday... ha ha .. holiday what's that? Something people with friends/lovers and families do...
I fear waking up one day and realising how many things I let slip me by... with or without a ciggy in my hand....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah why no photos sexy lady..xxx

Anonymous said...

loads of people go on holiday by themselves and have a great time!

I have never done so and am envious of anyone who has - come on girl go on out there and live the life I want to be jealous of!

jaye said...

congrats on the quitting smoking. and yeah holidays alone. would be hard . i need a holiday haha

Karoona said...

maybe I should have a hol in Canada?!

Anonymous said...

Im going there in June for 2 weeks working if you want to join me PC Anon x

Karoona said...

so Canada in June it is then - but what am I going to do with my week off in April!? become a lost Easter bunny and dress up and bounce round the English countryside? or sail up the Thames in a recycling box?

HELP!!