Monday, January 07, 2008

Picture(s) of the Day

Certain people suggest certain things are photogenic, be it in my mind and by association or by saying ooh that would be interesting. Here are some for today.

This one is for a known admirer who has mentioned this last wrapped box more than once as a worthy subject...
This is for Cheesy. The newly rennovated roof at St Pancras. The light, the structure, the sense of space, the shadows are all inspiring.


This picture is for Sparky. They have vandalised your clock I am afraid.. but hopefully only temporarily. Meet me at St Pancras...

And in other news 'Assume Nothing' has become a link on another
blog... I feel secretly honoured and v surprised. Thanks Jessica - keep up your efforts - I love the images you are chosing to use.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

a canadian karoona?!

if it did not exist they would have had to invent one.

I am off to her's for a bit

Karoona said...

eh? invent what?!

how was her's?