Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Gillingham 0 - Oldham 0

Last time Oldham came to Priestfield I was there to watch it and we lost 0-3. This evening bogged under by writing up documents I failed to leave the office in time to catch any train to get to Gillingham in time. SO. I missed our nil-nil draw. Not so spectacular in itself - however in the 38th min our super goalie got sent off and we rallied long and hard and saved a point. Thanks Pops for the frequent text updates... and to further aid the evening Spurs beat Arsenal 5-1 in the Carling Cup semi - the first win in 8 years! Well done! So good I texted my bro to share the news!! I suspect that the game would have been slightly more entertaining than 'Mistresses' - but then again!? (A programme which makes me wonder where my fateful meeting will be and how I missed out on all these encounter opportunities!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know some Mistresses I could take you to...pc anon x