Friday, January 18, 2008

Books etc



For Christmas I was given these two titles - by my mum. I can only assume she thinks I need some push or shove into realising that sex is okay. Or to remind me what it is! Torture me even!?

I have read 'The Shoe Queen' - it was a light trot through Parisian culture and a well to do lady and her passion for shoes (I too like shoes and Paris). Her quest leads her to true love and cheatin on her husband..



'Call Girl'. Yes well a whirlwind trip but perhaps not quite the 'erotic' content a girl needs. But some good observations as to the nature of all things intercoursal. These were without doubt titles to drag me well away from the disappointment of 'Operation Shylock'. They did then reignite my need for a good read.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how can you have been disappointed by Operation Shylock!!

you ignore real artistry, passion and intellect and get sucked in by some middle-brow no-talent shyster like the subject of your frankly bizarre post.

I am all for everyone having their own opinions but there is a limit. See a balloon-visaged chum for some much-needed reeducation and realignment!

Anonymous said...

Oh, that reminds me, I have the Almost Moon if you fancy a loan...