Monday, January 18, 2010

Weekend

Saturday - bit of a write off. The grey skies and rain put me off leaving the house. The Gills got thwarted. Boo.
Sunday - sun out - so walk ahoy. Sainso for fish pie ingredients. Finally sorted through the mountain of paperwork that has accrued in various corners. Hoover the flat. Cook fish pie. Shower. Read paper. Have late dinner. Re-do CV. Properly. Wash up. Watch the Bucket List. Blog a bit and then go and read 'The Innocent'.
So another week has passed me by. I have no idea where I fit still. No idea what the joys of Christmas were all about and how they are so easily forgotten. All I want is someone to care - and show that they care about me. Everyday not just when it suits them.

I used to get annoyed when people complained that I did not reply to their text messages. I can say now that I apologise. There are some people you always make an effort to reply too. No matter how brief the response. Communication - its a two way game..

Right with news from the astro world that the world opens up for me tomorrow I'm off to bed. To read and sleep - just in time to get back on the 6am-10pm rat race... oh yeah - I have a choice about that too.

No comments: