Monday, September 22, 2008

Where have I been?

erm here or here abouts!
Two poor footie results have kept me silenced.
A week of runny nose and sore throat and achy chest mean I have been 'getting by'.
Friday night saw me drinking way too much, it had started so civilised as well, and thus the lovely weather that was Saturday 20th Sept I missed by spending most of the day in bed - good company of the Ryder Cup on Radio 5 though. My body probably needed to recuperate. Plus I find it helps put a week of tension and grief into perspective.
Today - determined to make the most of the weather I went for my walk at 7.30am. There were few people about and enough of a chill in the air to make my fingers react unbidden. Ah the thrill of knowing you are alive. Home. Another pants Skype session. Followed by shower. Breakfast. Realisation still have headache - eye strain? Toothache?
Ironing. Walk. Crossword.
Lamb chops and steamed veg.
Come Dine with Me. In Kent.
Ryder Cup as I await Part 2 of Tess. Sadly I haven't read far enough in advance... so I could miss it and catch up in week - but my week looks a bit full!

No comments: