Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Gasp!

It's raining.
It's grey.
It's dark.
I have kicked a cup of tea all over the bedroom carpet.
How can the day pan out after such a positive start?

--------------

10.20pm. Honestly. Well if you discount the soaking from Johnny Cardriver outside the church on the way to the tube this morning - it sort of nose dived. I feel totally unproductive. Spinning out of control. Angry and frustrated in equal parts. And yet resigned to it all. Thank goodness for other interests right now..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No! Don't tell me Nemesis Puddle is *still* by the church?

I HATE THAT PUDDLE. IT IS A BASTARD.

It became a permanent feature after they resurfaced the road and I even went to the trouble of reporting it to Merton council...

Karoona said...

The 'funny' thing is they have tried to resurface it - but only succeeded in making it bigger... it's a soaker.