Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Summer...

I know its only May - but it looks as if it is here - for a week at least. (Well its been 6 days already!!)
SO I get to tear my hair out each morning deciding what to wear. This is a challenge as I need a jacket or something to put MP3 into so when I walk at mach 3.0 the tunes do not bounce and scupper my player. Yesterday leather coat - too warm by far - especially on a very slow SWTrain back to Wimbledon. Today body warmer.. Not sure yet. Ask me after walk home. I also after many years find skirts less comfortable than you blokes may think. Today is the neutral stitch option and a vest top with seethru-ish blouse. Days like these I get a weird hankering for darkness and invisibility. On the other hand I also get a hankering to don three quarter length trousers, fill a bottle of water, slap on some sun block and go for a jolly good walk. Soon.
I did though yesterday take another of Gok's pieces of advice - and wore non-thongs. Apparently real knickers help promote your booty. (And I am all in favour of promotion as opposed to relegation right now). My VPL - well no-one commented. Did it make a difference? Not sure to be honest. I guess so. Shrugs. My voice has not come down any octaves so perhaps not!
There is a positive side to the warm weather - I get to chuckle at the fashion disasters and successes of others. I can almost feel those sandals rubbing.....

No comments: