Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Incy Wincy Spider

Web. I think mine is detangling of its own accord. I get a strong sense that the threads are separating and falling apart. All the so-called romantic leads are fading. Their realities hitting home for me. How did I get so naive? So rose-tinted? Or have I just got so hungry that all those that strayed onto my web I've decided to devour?
All the internal heartache I have put myself through seems unimportant to anyone but me - the weekend just gone has re-opened my eyes. Reminded me where, with some, I sit on their list. Given a spinning race I'd rather spin my own.
Web. Now I need to spin a different one. Let this be a proper re-thread.
(Can spiders eat slugs?!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*Nothing* can stop a slug travelling at speed!

We once caught a slug on a mouse trap, which was not our intention. It was very minging.