Friday, May 16, 2008

I lied

I was feeling okay until I read this.... I so DON'T want Leeds to get promoted. Hurts my pride.
Yup really that shallow!
Come on Donny - tomorrow!! :-)
At least the weather has returned to proper football weather! Wet n chilly.
Just as well I purchased a rather sensible (middle aged) water proof whilst in Bristol several weeks ago...pah.
Talking of middle aged - which wasn't really the purpose of this post today my view was sought over the sort of music teenage girls listen too... I am afraid I know not. My teenage years are long behind me. Should I be flattered or disgruntled? There is a real range of ages attributed to me within the department - anything between 43 and 16. If I was self absorbed I may be a bit bothered. Instead I am secretly chuffed that so many have made the effort to think about it - and aren't I mean for not sharing B-D cake with the whole dept?! Otherwise they may actually realise I am over 30... oh well.
Beauty sleep beckons. The curse of being 43 - need more shut eye. Night.

No comments: